Engineered to deliver reliable, directional heat, L.B. White Tradesman® horticultural heaters feature a unique 3-trial ignition system, the industry's heaviest gauge combustion chamber and burner plate, and Self Diagnostic Service Saver models for convenient trouble-shooting. L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our greenhouse heater design to withstand the harsh working environments. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field. When the weather turns cold and the safety of your plants are at stake… you want the leader in greenhouse heating equipment on the job… L.B White.
Call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of heaters for your job site.
Technical Support – 608-779-6160
Key features of the L.B. White portable Tradesman® Forced Air Heater for greenhouses
- Available in models ranging from 100,000 to 400,000 Btu/h
- LP and NG models available
- Ultra models include Self Diagnostic Service Saver for convenient trouble-shooting
- Dependable electronic spark ignition
- Superior Tri-Shield finish provides extended protection against abrasion and corrosion.
- Thermostatic temperature control (170, 350 and 400 models)
- Adjustable front leg provides easy direction of heat (170, 350 and 400 models)
- Variable output saves fuel
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- CSA US and Canadian