With their clean look, quiet operation and fuel efficient direct-fired design, L.B. White Premier® heaters deliver safe, dependable heating and air circulation for any tented event.
From elegant weddings to company parties, the Premier® heaters clean look, quiet operation and high efficiency make it the ideal solution for all reception tent heating applications. Premier® heaters can be used to provide heat or simple air circulation. The heater can be used inside, or the heat can be ducted in from the outside. Select from LP or easy-to-switch dual fuel models.
L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our Premier® tent heaters design to withstand extreme outdoor environments. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field. When the comfort and safety of your guests is at stake… you want the leader in Tent heating on the job… L.B. White.
If you need help with proper tent heating sizing, please call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of heaters for your event tent.
Technical Support – 608-779-6160
Key features of L.B. White Premier® Ductable Direct Fired Event Tent Heater
- Heat outputs from 40,000 to 350,000 Btu/h
- LP, NG and dual fuel models available
- Versatile indoor and outdoor placement of heater
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Switch fuels easily with simple valve turn on dual fuel units (Premier® 80 DF now available!)
- Tri-shield finish provides superior protection against abrasion and corrosion
- Easy to transport with lift handles and heavy-duty wheels (wheels are semi pneumatic).
- Trouble shooting lights help keep heater up and running
- Quiet Operation
- Vent mode for circulation of air
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Two stage heat output (Premier® 350LP)
- 20' remote start thermostat standard
- 12' extendable ducting for 80 and 170 models (12" or 18")
- Not recommended for sleeping environments
- Totally enclosed flame, airflow safety devices and enclosed electronics
- Flexible indoor or outdoor placement
- Full line of ducting accessories
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models