- Swine Heaters
- Poultry Heaters
- Construction Heaters
- Greenhouse Heaters
- Tent Heaters
The L.B. White Story
Based in Onalaska, Wisconsin, L.B. White Company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of propane, natural gas and kerosene heaters for agricultural, construction, tent and greenhouse environments.
Founded in 1952, L.B. White offers over 50 years of leadership in heating design and manufacturing expertise. Our products include a wide range of direct-fired forced air, radiant and indirect fired heaters available in a variety of heat outputs, ignition types and installations options.
Through the course of the company’s history, L.B. White has established a significant leadership position in the markets we serve by delivering innovative products and quality service that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
L.B. White Press Releases
- Study Finds L.B. White Therma Grow Direct-Fired Heater System Is Fuel Efficient and Plant-Safe. Read more » (Jan 15, 2012)
- L.B. White Heating Technology for Pig Building Climate Control Saves Up to 35% in Fuel Costs. Read more » (November 16, 2012)
L.B. White News and Events
- L.B. White will be at VIV Russia 2013 in Moscow, Russia at the International Crocus Exhibition Center May 21-23, 2013.
- Join us at the World Pork Expo held June 5-7 (booth #150) at the Iowa State Fairgrounds, Des Moines, Iowa, USA.
While visiting with us at World Pork Expo, take a short survey and register for a chance to WIN a FREE Trip for Two to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (some restrictions may apply) OR a Cabela's Gift Card.
All survey participants will receive a FREE pdf copy of our Wean-to-Finish Heating Protocol ... exclusively available from L.B. White.
L.B. White Partnerships
- Smart Sense (automatic variable rate heat technology for pig buildings)
- ThermaGrow (greenhouse forced air heater)