With a 99% fuel-efficiency and enclosed flame design, L.B. White Premier® heaters deliver safe, dependable heating and air circulation to tents and temporary spaces.
The Premier® heaters high efficiency and even heat pattern make it an ideal solution for tent and temporary heating applications. Premier® heaters can be used to provide heat or simple air circulation. Use inside or duct heated air from the outside. Select from propane only or dual fuel models that run on propane or natural gas.
Premier® heaters are designed to withstand extreme outdoor environments and have a reputation for reliability, durability, and serviceability in the field.
Need help with proper heating sizing for your contingency plan? Please call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of heaters.
Technical Support – 608-779-6160
Key features of L.B. White Premier® Heaters for emergency preparedness
- Available in models ranging from 40,000 to 350,000 Btu/h
- LP and Dual Fuel (LP/NG) models available
- Uses 120V, 60Hz, single phase electrical supply
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- Not recommended for sleeping environments; proper air exchange required
- Flexible indoor or outdoor placement
- Totally enclosed flame
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution and ductability
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Easy to transport with lift handles and heavy-duty wheels (wheels are semi pneumatic)
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models