Our evaporative cooling systems are built to fit any size. With our many pump and tank options, and option of aluminum or stainless steel, you can customize your system to cover any greenhouse cooling need you have.
Multiple tank and pump options give you greater flexibility to configure your cooling system to meet your needs. We also offer various pad and spray nozzle options.
We offer wet walls in a variety of custom sizes and our pad media is available with or without a protective algae edge coat.
End Feed Systems
End feed evaporative cooling systems and wet walls for greenhouses.
- One pump is located at the end of the cooling system.
- Recommended for systems 65 feet and under.
- Pad media is available with or without a protective algae edge coat.
Center Feed Split Systems
Center feed split evaporative cooling systems for greenhouses and agricultural facilities.
- One pump is located at the center of the cooling system in a framed-in dead spot.
- Cooling pads are separated into two banks.
- With this set-up, the grower as the option of operating the ful system, or by simply closing a valve, operating half of the system.
- Recommended for systems up to 100 feet.