The L.B. White Sentry® is the only radiant tube heater designed specifically for pig houses. With its advanced reflector and pressurized burner design, the Sentry® delivers maximum heat distribution, as well as even heat down the length of the tube. With interlocking tubes and self-leveling hangers included as part of a complete installation kit, the Sentry® is extremely easy to install and even easier to maintain. The Sentry®'s ability to use fresh air from an attic helps it run cleaner and require less maintenance.
L.B. White has perfected every aspect of our Sentry® radiant tube heater which is designed to withstand the harsh environments of swine facilities. This has led to our reputation for reliability, durability and serviceability in the field.
Call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of heaters for your building.
Technical Support – 1-800-345-7200
Key features of the Sentry® Radiant Tube Heater for pig houses:
- 30 foot and 40 foot tube lengths
- A variety of 1 and 2 stage models with heat output ratings of 60,000, 80,000, 100,000, and 125,000 Btu/h
- Natural gas or liquid propane gas models
- Choose from All Aluminized or Stainless Steel Tubes
- Dependable spark ignition
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Easy installation and maintenance
Determine size and quantity of radiant tube heaters for ventilated swine houses
Call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of Sentry® heaters for your swine production enterprise.
Technical Support – 608-779-6160