The Foreman® indirect-fired heater is ideal for situations that require clean, dry heat like non-ventilated tents and sealed temporary spaces. The L.B. White Foreman® has a heat exchanger that keeps heated and combustion air separate.
- Available in models ranging from 230,000 to 750,000 Btu/h
- Dual Fuel (LP/NG) or Oil models available
- Uses 120V or 240V, 60Hz, single phase electrical supply
- Indirect fired so safe for use in sealed environments
- Ductable up to 50 feet per outlet (2) 25’ ducts
- Powerful heat throw
- Quiet operation
Available Foreman® Accessories:
- Chimney/Exhaust Pipe: Proper exhaust of combustion by-products of heater
- Rain Cap: Pairs with Exhaust Pipe to prevent entry of water into heater
- Thermostat (NEMA 4X): Remote thermostat controls heater output from up to 25 feet away
- 16” Duct Adapter: Converts unit from (2) 12” outlets to (1) 16” outlet
Need help with proper heating sizing for your contingency plan? Please call our technical experts to help you select the correct size and quantity of heaters.
Technical Support – 608-779-6160